Subscribe:

L’Oreal Eye Defense - Does It Work?

L’Oreal Eye Defense Overview
The skin under the eyes is some of the most sensitive skin on the face, so it needs special care and protection to ensure it maintains its young-looking appearance for as long as possible. Eye creams that assist minimize the presence of fine lines and wrinkles, and also dark circles and puffiness are extremely useful in assisting you to protect the sensitive skin under your eyes. L’Oreal Eye defense is made to work well for all skin types in preventing the signs of aging and moisturizing the skin under the eyes to assist it maintain its firmness and plumpness. L’Oreal Paris has been making cosmetics and skin care products for years, so that it should be no surprise that they have a product on the market to assist with under eye care, a problem for a lot of people.
L’Oreal Eye Defense
· Fragrance free
· Dermatologist tested for gentleness
· Smoothes wrinkles as well as fine lines.
· Reduces Dark circles, reduces puffiness.
· Ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact wearers
Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Disodium EDTA, Water, Glycerin, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Mica, Oat Protein, Dicetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035).
Does It Work?
I felt almost bad putting any product through this particular ringer. Over the weeks I tried Eye Defense, I had various deadline-induced late nights, and a fair bit of travel (some of it by plane). To top it off, it was winter, which means that radiators on full blast and dehydration galore.
L'Oreal Eye Defense came through with flying colors. Not only did it minimize my eye bags more than some of my other favorite, far more costly brands, but it did several on my fine lines, as well. Generally, I felt that I looked very fresh-faced while using this product, and was amazed with how quickly it soaked up into my skin
When to use:
Morning and evening, alone or under make-up.
How to use:
Use in small dots around the eye area and smooth softly until thoroughly absorbed.
Conclusion:
You will be hard pressed to choose very effective eye cream at this price. L’Oreal has enough faith in their product that they are ready to back it up with a 30 day cash back guarantee; a guarantee that you be very unlikely to use. If you do have sensitive skin and suffer from allergic reactions you need to do well to visit your local CVS or even Walgreen’s to get a jar of L’Oreal Eye Defense so that you can check out the components list and determine if there is anything that may cause a reaction. It is tough to go wrong with a product this affordable; by all means include it to your beauty bag if you haven’t already done so.

1 comments:

  1. I see a lot of mixed reviews on this product so I guess I will try to explain what kind of dark circles I have. Mine are definitely the type that don't go away with extra, it may fade slightly but it's generally there for life. This eye cream has not completely eliminated my dark circles, but I have to say they do look better than without using it. I was patient with this product though, I could only see a noticable difference after a month of using and I used it religiously each day. I have to say if you are expecting to never have to use concealer again on your dark circles, then thats probably too much expectations for this product.

    ReplyDelete