Subscribe:

Strivectin Eye Cream - Does It Work or Not?

StriVectin-SD Eye Cream: assist minimize the presence of fine lines, signs of aging, and dark circles around the eye. It consists of the similar active formula as the unique StriVectin-SD Intensive Repair--the popular, cutting edge age-defying wrinkle and stretch mark repair cream--but without fragrant herbal oils (for example peppermint), which triggered few users' eyes to water when used on the sensitive skin in the orbital eye area (the eyelid and the part directly below the eye). StriVectin-SD Eye Cream is usually improved with relaxing agents to assist prevent the sensitive skin layers around the eyes; it actually assists minimize the presence of dark circles.

What does it do?
The sensitive part around your eye is among the 1st parts to reveal its age. Completely new StriVectin-SD™ Eye Focus lets you combat those eye signs of aging, lines, dark circles and swelling and notice results in your mirror, along a clinically verified timeline.


How does it work?
We powered up the unique StriVectin-SD™ Eye with additional effective peptides, brighteners and also smooth concentrate light diffusers to produce an eye cream that can efficiently battle crow's feet, dark circles and bags under the eyes.
Ingredients:
Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-67, Caffeine, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Dicetyl Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Synthetic Wax, Myristyl Myristate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyquaternium-51, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Isohexadecane, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahydro-Methyl-Methylpropyl-Pyran-4-Ol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hexamethylindanopyran, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Alpha-Methyl-Alpha-Ionone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ceramide 2, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Steareth-20, Myristyl Nicotinate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Peg-100 Stearate, Phospholipids, Triacetin, Squalane, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Resveratrol, Dipeptide-2, Chrysin, Lepidium Sativum (Sprout) Extract, Trehalose, Glycerin, Pullulan, C20-40 Pareth-10, Tetrapeptide-21, Polysorbate 80, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Urea, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Pca, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Bht.


Benefits of StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Facial lines
• It includes components to fight dark circles and puffiness.
• It is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner.
• It’s fragrance-free.
• It has a smooth texture that actually works well under concealer.

Drawbacks to StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
• Many StriVectin-SD Eye Focus for Signs of aging testimonials reveal the truth that long-time users choose the unique StriVectin eye cream.
• It is costly.
• Some users have observed irritation.


What else you should know:
This serum is ideal for people 40 and up with lack of stiffness under the eye area.

Reviews
By Laura "laura”:
I bought this product and noticed that the date on the back of it says "2007" so I was concerned that it was old. I emailed the company who guaranteed me that it was good and the date was simply the date the product was introduced. I didn't begin using the product for a couple months after I got it so it was past the return policy time when I found it had expired. When I attempted to use it, it smelled funny and was all liquidy. I contacted Strivectin personally and they told me and I quote "This Eye Cream contains a batch code that dates before our current batch code system. This means that it was produced prior to 2010. Unfortunately we are not able to pinpoint a specific date for this product. This product has a 2 year shelf-life. I hope that this information will be helpful." They told me that this product is no longer made that's why you won't find it on their website and if it came out prior to 2012 that means that In Beauty sent me a product OVER 2 YEARS OLD ! ! ! UNACCEPTABLE!!! This company should not be allowed to sell anything!!! BEWARE and DO NOT BUY FROM INBEAUTY!!!
I started to have lines under my eyes two years ago when I turned 26. It was about 0.5 inch long under each eye. I was totally freaked out and wanted to do something about it. I started to fight these lines two years ago with Clinique's Advanced Stop Sign. After 2 jars and no result, I had to call it a quit.

By Cindy C:
Since then, I've tried StriVectin-SD Eye Cream, Kinerase, and Creme de La Mer, which also didn't work for lines. I have to say StriVectin-SD is the worst from the bunch. It is greasy and doesn't make my skin any firmer. On a bad day, I would break out. Kinerase is a little better in that it's not greasy. La Mer was really good for firming and making my skin look dewy and soft, though it may not improve lines.

I have tried using Estee Lauder Perfectionist and Advanced night repair and they both seem to improve the lines pretty well. I think I'm gonna continue to use Estee's products until I find anything better.


1 comments:

  1. I started to have lines under my eyes two years ago when I turned 26. I was totally freaked out and wanted to do something about it. I started to fight these lines two years ago with Clinique's Advanced Stop Sign. After 2 jars and no result, I had to call it a quit.

    Since then, I've tried StriVectin-SD Eye Cream, Kinerase, and Creme de La Mer, which also didn't work for lines. I have to say StriVectin-SD is the worst from the bunch. It is greasy and doesn't make my skin any firmer. On a bad day, I would break out. Kinerase is a little better in that it's not greasy then I began using eyelastin which does a much better job for a lot less money. Eyelastin was really good for firming and making my skin look dewy and soft, and it improve my fine lines and wrinkles..

    I think I'm gonna continue to use Eyelastin. It's very effective and good product.

    ReplyDelete