Subscribe:

City Lash - Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancer

Use a lash growth treatment to grow longer, fuller lashes.
Are you looking for a product which will grow lashes without side-effects. Several brands can sting and form irritation and redness, not to mention cause unnecessary growth of hair and also discoloration of your skin and eye region!
• Avoid prostaglandins which can cause color changes in your eyes and skin.
• Only use formulas with effective peptides, revitalizing elements and vitamins--these important elements give strength, growth and flexibility
• Apply treatment to brows too! Bigger brows are extremely crucial in the biology of attraction. Brows, like lips, naturally slim over time, therefore full brows scream YOUTH!

Q: What you should know about City Lash? A: If you want fuller, longer and thicker eyelashes, CITY Lash is the solution you’re looking for. This incredible eyelash lengthening formula is safe and proven to work, where every single case study subject exhibited incredible visible results!


Q: How does CITY Lash work?

A: CITY Lash works by stimulating keratin genes at the cellular level, improving the thick-ness and length of every single lash. This procedure enhances the life cycle of each lash, causing it to stay in your lid for a longer time. Simultaneously, new lashes are induced to grow up, resulting in a longer, thicker lash bed that lasts!
Q: How will I observe CITY Lash is working?

A: Do a test! Photograph your lashes before you start using CITY Lash and check your growth. Within as small as 5 4 weeks, you will see fuller, bigger eyelashes. Due to the natural improvement cycle of your eyelashes, it will require about forty days for your old lashes to be changed with new fuller, longer lashes. You will begin to see enhanced results faster on the newer eyelashes but will slowly notice your eyelashes growing fuller and longer.

Q: How soon will I see results?

A: Clinical research has shown about a 25% improvement in length after just two weeks, with as much as a 72% enhance after 42 days. Individual results may vary, but you will begin to see impressive results in less than 40 days.

Q: Can I still use mascara with CITY Lash?

A: Your normal make-up can be used on your eyelashes in combination with CITY Lash and will not impact on the growth process. Wait some minutes for CITY Lash to dry out before applying any of the make-up.


Q: Do I need to apply CITY Lash 2 times a day?

A: No. CITY Lash is made to give maximum results in the shortest time with twice-daily application. If you want to use CITY Lash just once a day, the best results will occur if you use it at night before going to sleep. Make sure and clean off all your make-up and wash the area thoroughly. Apply CITY Lash and let it dry before retiring for the night

Q: How long do I need to use CITY Lash?

A: In as little as 4-6 weeks, you should see awesome results from CITY Lash. Continued use will assist maintain your new longer, thicker eyelashes. Remember, your outcomes will be noticeable as your new lashes grow, so carry on using City Lash and be surprised!


12 comments:

  1. I was so excited to use city lash but when I used it, I saw my lashes are weak and falling down then I searched on net and found maxolash. I read all the reviews on this product and decided to give a try. I buy this product from the official website with a very good deal. And started using it. I can't believe, it works and gives me very good results my lashes are growing longer, thicker and darker fast. I would highly recommend you maxolash . It's a very good product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. City Lash works and it gives me very good results but when I applied city lash, it irritates my eyes, then I searched natural product on net and I found maxolash . I read all the ingredients are natural and I have been using maxolash, It Does’t irritate me and the best thing is, it can apply on our brows also. My brows and lashes are so thicker and longer. I can simply apply to base of eyelashes with brush applicator similar to mascara, and mascara can be applied after application of maxolash. Actually it’s a two in one product. I really like maxolash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really very happy with my results! I am using maxolash. My lashes started out, but after using for 3 weeks they look very longer, thicker and darker. Thanks Maxolash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used citylash for 4 weeks.
    It's not work for me. It's waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works.I highly recommend City Lash if you want "Latisse like" results.
    I m happy with result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This product always burned my eyes each time I have applied it. I've been using it from last 3 months now and have seen absolutely no lash growth. Just waste of time and money...

    ReplyDelete
  7. City Lash has worked great for me... My lashes are much longer now than they used to be before and I've had no side effects at all... If you're like me and want to try Latisse but can't afford it, City Lash is a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this with high hopes, but was disappointed. While I did see a small change in my eyelashes, it was not worth the money...

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was so cheaply made that every time I wanted to put it on I would have to dig out the brush because it would get pushed in the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My lashes have been falling out from wearing eye make up over the years. I tried City Lash because of the great online reviews and because it supposedly doesn't contain any chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I were going to give anyone some tips about using City Lash they would be, put it on before bedtime. Apply it as liquid eyeliner, above the lash line, not on the lashes themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somewhat disappointed after reading all of the positive testimonials. I haven't seen any change in my lashes although I have faithfully used this product since October 24 (20 days - 3 weeks) as directed.

    ReplyDelete