Collagenix OverviewCollagenix is an anti-aging skin product that calls itself as "the world's greatest wrinkle cream." It is a pricey wrinkle cream that promises to smoothen out wrinkles and tighten the skin within just 90 minutes after application. It also works to diminish dark circles and eye bags, as well as reduce puffiness on the eye area. Overall, it smoothens and conditions the skin to give it that healthy, radiant look.
Collagenix is manufactured by an Ireland-based company called Hydroxatone International. At present the product available to Australia and New Zealand residents only. The manufacturers offer a risk-free trial, but not for free. It comes with a hefty price tag of $69.95 paid on a monthly basis, in addition to the shipping free which costs $1.99.
How Collagenix Works?
Collagenix, despite its expensive price, does not contain any special ingredients. It consists of substances commonly seen in most skin care creams. Among its main ingredients is Matrixyl 3000+, delivered deep beneath the skin through a technology called Qusome system. Qusome delivery system utilizes a wheat protein molecule to break through the skin barrier and deliver active ingredients deep into the skin where they are needed the most.
Collagenix IngredientsThe product doesn't seem to have an official website that provides more information about it, especially its ingredients. According to various sources, however, Collagenix may contain:
- Matrixyl 3000+ - A peptide formula that has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and fine lines by keeping the skin hydrated all day.
- Sunscreen ingredients - Protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- It main ingredients Matrixyl 3000+ is clinically-proven to be effective.
- It also contains powerful antioxidants that fight off free radicals.
- It helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- It improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- It stimulates collagen production.
- It offers sun protection through its broad spectrum SPF15 sunscreen.
- It promises to produce effects immediately after application.
- The product can be bought online through various websites.
- It must be applied on a regular basis for best results.
- It doesn't seem to have an official website.
- There is no other information regarding the ingredients used in the product.
- It is expensive than most anti-wrinkle creams.
- It is currently available only to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
- The "risk-free" trial offer requires the customer to pay $69.95 per month plus the $1.99 shipping fee.
- The delivery of the product takes anywhere from 10 to 15 days.
- There is no address where you can send the product back if you're not happy with it.
- Tons of bad reviews can be seen online, accusing the product to be a scam.