Beauty is deemed to be a person’s priced commodity. Most often than not, beauty is greatly measured by how a person looks, how she brings herself, as well as how she interacts with people. But through the years, as a person naturally goes through the process of aging, outside beauty diminishes little by little. This is one accepted fact. One major precursor that a person is truly going through the process of physical aging is when she develops wrinkles.
Wrinkles: Apparent Sign of Aging
Wrinkles, more or less associated with fine lines across the eyes and the face, as well as age spots, are greatly feared by most women. When one looks into the mirror, women will mostly dread the time that wrinkles will appear in succession. That is why, technological advancements were created and products on the market that claim to slow down the aging process and appearance of wrinkles have gained so much demand and popularity. Youth has become an addiction that everyone wants to maintain and linger on.
The Breakthrough of Wrinkle Creams
Many wrinkle creams have emerged in the market. Surprisingly, they have become in demand and highly coveted. But the question is, are they really effective? Can one really trust these wrinkle creams to bring the result that you want? With the breakthrough of numerous products advertised today, it can be quite puzzling to decide on which among these creams is the best choice for you, thus, you have to be extremely critical so that you won’t put your money to waste.
To help you gain knowledge on how to know which wrinkle cream is truly effective, these are a list of essential active agents that they must basically contain:
- Retinol, an active compound derived from Vitamin A that is widely used as a front line ingredient in anti-wrinkle agents. It is an anti-oxidant that neutralizes free radicals, slowing down the process of formation of lines and age spots.
- Hydroxy Acids, a synthetic version of acids extracted from fruits high in sugar. This acid is capable of exfoliation, thus, removes old and dead skin and thereby triggers growth of new, even and smooth skin. When using this, remember to protect your skin against the sun’s UV rays because high exposure can cause irritation.
- Coenzyme Q10, a rich nutrient that aids in the regulation of energy in skin cells, hence, limiting the production of fine lines.
- Copper Peptides, a trace element which is found in each cell that is believed to enhance wound healing. It is significant in collagen production that enhances the action of anti-oxidants.
- Kinetin, a growth factor found in plants that alleviates uneven pigmentations in the skin. It also acts by retaining moisture and is also an anti-oxidant that hastens the production of collagen.
- Tea Extracts, mainly an anti-oxidant that reduces inflammation process. These extracts are most commonly found in creams that reduce wrinkles.
The effectiveness of wrinkle creams actually depends on its components. So to answer the question regarding their effectiveness, yes they are effective. You just have to make certain which among the list of creams contain these, and rest assured your wrinkles will lessen, might bid you goodbye and will give you the best and desired results.