Lumiere Eye Cream
Rigorous line smoothing eye cream with PSP and age reducing actives energizes revitalizes and rejuvenates the delicate eye area. That contains 30% more PSP, the almost all full proteins blend of Human Development Aspects, Cytokines and Interleukins accessible to smooth and soften the presence of fine lines and wrinkles.
sodium polyacrylate, phytosterols, ascorbic acid, phospholipids, carbomer, bisabolol, processed skin proteins (psp™), palm oil (elaeis guineensis), isobutylparaben, glycyrrhetinic acid, potassium cetyl phosphate, butylene glycol, c12-20 acid peg-8 ester, caprylic/capric triglyceride, beech tree bud extract (fagus sylvatica extract), caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, butylparaben, saccharide isomerate glycerin, methylparaben, disodium edta, tocotrienols, ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, propylparaben, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, water (aqua), caffeine, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, citric acid, squalene, peg-8, cetyl alcohol.
• PSP and Hyaluronic Acid assist firm and hydrate the delicate skin under and around the eyes.
• Helps minimize the look of under eye darkness.
• Smoothes the look of fine lines and signs of aging.
• Caffeine assists relieve swelling.
• Fast absorbing, non-greasy components mixes perfectly into skin layers.
• Soothes and refreshes the fragile eye region to assist reduce signs or symptoms of tiredness.
• The alcohol used in this supplement may motivate dryness and/or discomfort.
• There are not any reviews published from people that have used this supplement.
• The price of NeoCutis Lumiere Riche is $90, which is really very much.
• No actual medical information is provided on this anti-aging treatment.
• There are optional under-eye treatments and also balms that have very similar components, but cost less.