The goal of Skin Genesis is to strengthen the upper layers of the skin, making better skin and even skin tone.
Triethanolamine, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Algae Extract, Oxothiazolidinecarboxylic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Capryl Glycol/Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance Alcohol Denat.
How Laser Genesis works:
Genesis skin restorative utilizes laser light focused to the skin, the further layer of the skin, where bovine collagen is made. The laser heats the skin causing new bovine collagen production that continues over time. The result is more even skin tone, snugger skin pores and a better skin structure. Laser device also objectives the microvasculature (tiny vessels) beneath the surface of the skin, reducing dissipate inflammation and ruddy skin.
What Laser Genesis is used for:
Laser Genesis enhances the skins overall look, particularly on face, neck and chest, reducing thin range wrinkles and repairing even skin pores and skin. Laser device Genesis spreads out scarring damage and is particularly effective in combination with other treatments such as skins. Genesis can also be used to improve the overall look of other marks anywhere on the body. Genesis tightens up skin pores and enhances skin structure, soothes ruddy skin and diffuses excessive facial inflammation, including that caused by rosacea
• Most L’Oreal Skin Genesis Complexion Equalizer reviews show that customers are quite happy with the effect on skin tone.
• For a focused face cream, it is relatively inexpensive.
• Many users with oily skin say they were able to use this as a lotion without breaking out or feeling oily.
• The entire Skin Genesis line has been stopped. While it is still available at several stores now, once supplies run out, it’s gone.
• It doesn’t contain much in the way of wrinkle fighting ingredients.