Subscribe:

Elastilash Reviews – Does Elastilash Really Work?

Achieve the Look of Fuller, Larger Lashes


learn-more

The ELASTILash Eyelash Solution is a non-prescription, hypoallergenic lash solution which helps you get the look of fuller, thicker lashes.

• Helps understand the look of thicker, fuller lashes.

• Safe for all skin types , such as sensitive

• Not necessary to change wand with every application.

• Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested.

• Allergy tested.

• Results may be achieved in as little as 6 weeks.

• May be perfect for patients with light eye and skin color.

• May be used by contact lens wearers.

• No indication of eyelid darkening or even changes in iris pigmentation.


Ingredients :

Boric Acid, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tropolone, Disodium EDTA.

How does Elastilash work?

Users simply put on the solution to their upper eyelash line every evening before sleep time. Elastilash does not need the wand to be changed with each application. In a recent clinical trial, 70 % of sufferers reported having fuller, fuller lashes in as little as 4 to 6 weeks.

Reviews:
Tonya hass: This was suggested to me when I had the extreme lash extensions. Well, I no longer have the lash extensions.. (very much upkeep) but I am still using this item. I like it a lot. It has assisted my lashes stay powerful even though my lash extensions all came out.

Michelle A "Michelle A": I just wanted to say how wonderful this Obagi Elastilash has worked for me. My lashes are longer and look great. I saw outcomes within 1 week. I intend to upload a photo. I could not be happier! I have ultra sensitive skin and I'm allergic to lots of beauty products but the obagi line is so gentle even this eyelash solution has not bothered me 1 bit. I thought for $20 I'll try it out... and I'm so glad I did!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment