Subscribe:

Elemis Absolute Eye Serum Reviews – What People are Saying About Elenis Absolute Eye Serum?

Elemis absolute eye serum:

This powerful serum is a strong treatment to assist reduce the ravages of time and dark circles around your eye area. Elemis Absolute Eye Serum lifts, refines and maintains eye tissue, leaving your eyes looking fresh and glowing.
The key ingredients of chamomile condition, soothing comfrey, rosewood, and lavender and improve sensitive eye contours while Osmanthus cools and decongests your eye area.
Absolute Eye Serum will keep hydration levels in your epidermis to maintain you looking refreshed and more youthful.


Ingredients:

Osmanthus Fragrans Absolute, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaedora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Leucine, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Serine, Propylene Glycol, Plantago Ovata Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Glutamine, Sclerotium Gum, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Proline.


Directions:

Pat sparingly around the eye bone area, avoiding direct contact with the eyelid and the inner eye area. Apply 2-3 times a week.

What people are saying about the Elemis absolute eye serum?

  • Personally, I tried this product for a long time now. It is best to prevent swelling on eye lids and underneath the eyes. It is not great for fine lines, but it really does miracles to prevent swelling. (I am still searching for a very good product for fine lines on my cheekbones by my eyes - have tried a number of them now.) However, I know this works for the swelling because if I stop using it for a couple days, my eyes get their pink puffy look back. Also, you don't have to use very much of the product for it to do its job. I little bottle lasts me about Six months. I use it 2 times daily after washing my face.
    - Ratilda
     
  • I got a facial on a cruise, she recommended this product for my eyes. I have early signs of aging and have that tired look around my eyes from lack of sleep. After 2 days, my Husband noticed a positive change.....said I looked alert. I love this stuff!!
    - Justmattsmom
     
  • Found it originally on a cruise ship and have continued to order it through Amazon ever since. I get a lot of compliments on my "eye age" from doctors (even the ones wanting to sell me Botox!) two friends, so it must be working well!
    -Barbara Peschl "Passionate Reader"


Final Verdict:

Elemis products are always guaranteed to be of good quality and although expensive, usually deliver results. A serum may be something you are looking at adding to your skin care routine if you are beginning to use anti-aging products, as they generally provide targeted skin care which is often stronger and better at addressing specific epidermis concerns than regular creams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment