Instant skin brightener for an all-natural glow. Oil-free - No creature, vegetable or mineral oil. Manufactured in U.S.A.Ingredients:
Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Carmine, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Red 30 Lake, Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Trihydroxystearin, Topaz, Quartz, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, May Contain Mica, Mother of Pearl, Gingko Biloba Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Yellow 5 Lake, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Methicone, Methylparaben, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Polyethylene. Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Water, Titanium Dioxide (2.4%), Boron Nitrite, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 DimethiconeAdvantages:
- Blends Wonderfully.
- Very refined texture.
- Travel 'pleasant product packaging.
- Has a brush included
- Very small quantity is required for emphasizing .so it is usually going to last long.
- Works perfectly on the brow bone as well as a highlighter while you are not doing any heavy eye make-up but simply want that shine on your eyes.
- Though the cost is on the larger side, a small goes a loooong way…but that means that you are stuck along with it for a long period
- The pump dispenser assist manage the amount of supplement you use and since you don’t dip your fingers in the product, it’s very hygienic
- It has SPF15 which removes the need to apply a separate sun-screen.
- It may not give any oiliness to my face hence I think it should work nicely for oily skin people too. However I can’t be completely sure about this as I don’t have oily skin.
- The perfume is not truly over whelming. It includes an extremely mild pleasant fragrance so if you possess a sensitive nose, this won’t harm you.
- This foundation seems really lighting on the face, not at all heavy.
- Definitely costly (as we don’t use highlighters and glitters regularly, at least I don’t accomplish that).
- Brush is not of high quality.
- Packaging is not attractive.