Avon Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Eye Cream
This is a very standard moisturizing cream which contains a small amount of anti-oxidants whose performance won’t last long thanks to the jar package. Exactly what matters more is that this eye cream is made up of irritating eucalyptus.Irritation or itching of any kind isn’t good for skin, especially on the face, but it definitely isn’t good for the eye area.
Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylparaben, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Choleth-24, Simmondisa Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ester, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Ceceth-24, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Lactate, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Methylparaben, Squalene, BHT, Ethylhexyl, Glycerin, Water, DNA, Beeswax.
· Didn’t break me out, provide me and soft skin
· Consists of SPF 15, vitamin c, jojoba oil, soyabean oil, green coffee seed oil, white lupin and eucalyptus leave extracts
· Dimethicone in this cream should make it great as a base for make-up
· Moisturized my combination skin nicely without first making the t zone oilier
· Unhygienic and inconvenient packaging
· Scent will be a turn off for many girls
· I could have laid my hands on a much better day cream for the cost of Rs 390
· Excess use provides greasy-sticky look/feel
· Consists of parabens and carbomers
· Heavy glass jar , might break if it slips off hands
Replenishes moisture in the sensitive eye region. Immediately revitalizes tired eyes and helps make skin sense tighter, more resilient and supple.